June 11, 2010

6|11|2010

Another great mail day this week. Received this card from our dear friend Linda. Thank you for your kind words and all the congratulations!

Received my order from www.scrapbookpictures.com with the pages & prints from the Week In The Life project from a few weeks ago. I was so excited, I had the pages placed in protectors and into my Project Life album within 30 minutes. This was one of the most rewarding projects I have ever completed...key word here is completed! I'd love to share it with you if you pop by for a visit sometime.

And Jana dropped off the Pink Paislee kit she picked up for me. The products are adorable, can't wait to do something with the houndstooth papers and canvas album. Thanks Jana for taking care of this and delivering it to me, can't wait to play!

No comments: