June 12, 2010

Feeling A Bit More Ready

Took this pic a few weeks ago...as I am currently 29 weeks now!
I knew this pregnancy would fly and with that have been getting
ready for baby, even though Cory thinks we have lots of time.

I am amazed by how far baby products have come in 4 short
years. The advantage to getting rid of most of Ace & Scarlett's
old baby stuff, is getting to shop for new items!

Since Scarlett & I will both be hangin' with this new baby girl
next year (she has one more year before she's off to Kindergarten)
we thought it would be special for her to have her very own spot
to ride on the stroller, a sit or stand option on the back. We decided
on this model and let her pick out the color: Brownie
For the car we picked up this compact infant carseat:
Picked up this cozy moses basket from target:
I knew I had found the nursery theme when a friend
showed me this adorable tulip crib bedding from Target:

Our first gift for baby from my sister Christa's family.
This is our first playpen we've owned, and we love the
owl/hoot theme. Plan on having this remain in our main
floor living room until we use it for travel.



I remember hearing years ago about the Dunstan Baby
Language. My current two were too old by this point
but I have been doing research to be ready as soon as the
new baby arrives. So exciting to actually think with 5
universal sounds newborns make they can express their
basic needs...it's worth a try!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That tulip bedding is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your giving me the baby itch.. Better go finish purchasing your baby gift, maybe that will help it!! lOl
(I will get in search mode for the Dunstan dvd, it gotta be here someWHERE) MH