August 20, 2010

2010|8|20


Taking these days before baby to spend some quality time with Ace & Scarlett. Cory still has a horrible flu, so we took every opportunity to get out of our germy house today. This morning we went on a bug hunt and had fun taking photos of many butterflies & bumble bees.

Nana took the kids for the whole afternoon & supper so I could get some book keeping done today {thanks Mom}. It helped to take my mind off of questioning when this baby is going to arrive, every day is like an eternity. Still worried about the fact that she only has until Saturday to show up and then she has to hold off till Thursday of next week (with the doctor being on holidays)...my friend Christy thinks the baby is trying to choose another astrological sign. So today was nice, I was able to relax and focus on other things.

1 comment:

jen e. said...

Enjoy these last few days as a family of four. I am so excited to hear the news that your sweet baby girl has made her debut!