August 22, 2010

2010|8|22

Today I needed to snap out of my grumpy funk. I have just been under alot of stress lately and needing to get positive again. So this day was all about finding my Happy Place again.

Took some wheat photos...taking photos always relaxes me and makes me smile!

I am finally in the market for a desktop MAC computer...so excited for this amazing machine.
Thinking about building a replica of our first home here in Oxbow, since there is such a demand for housing. Cory used to frame this house in 5 days! I loved that house and it has been great to chat about this possible business endeavour today with Cory to take my mind off of other things.

Arrested Development...need I say more, this show is hilarious. So many great one-liners ...'There's always money in the banana stand!'
Speaking of bananas, this made me laugh. My friend posted pics from a trip she made this weekend to see the World's Largest Banana in Melita, MB.
Shopping for a new camera bag...mine is broken, so yay, I get to shop for a new one. This is my top pic.
Planning a Lego party for Ace's 6th birthday in September.
Our neighbor lent us the Life DVD. We sat down as a family today to begin watching it. The kids loved Oprah's familiar voice as the narrator.
All new Entourage tonight! My favorite show on television right now.
I found my Cuttlebug embossing folders while unpacking a box in the basement...I've been wondering where those went.


This song...just makes me happy.
Aside from all this, my family really worked hard to make me HAPPY today...mission accomplished! They even planned a tickle attack on me, thanks guys for making me laugh again.

2 comments:

Alicia Talbot said...

Woo Hoo!!! That's awesome news I know you were so upset when you thought you lost your folders. Love your wheat photo too.

Lisa said...

Great shots. Laughed as I looked at the house plan. I thought, wow that looks like a great space...then I realized it is the floor plan to the house I live in...