December 04, 2007

12 Days of Recipes: DAY 4

MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1 cup margarine (room temperature)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 cups milk chocolate chips

In a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachement, combine margarine with both sugars and beat on medium speed until light & fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add the salt, vanilla & eggs. Beat until well mixed. Add flour & baking soda, mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Keep cookie dough in fridge until ready to bake. Drop dough, using a medium cookie scoop, onto cookie sheet (stoneware works the best). Bake @ 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes. Let cool on wire rack.

Very soft & chewy...excellent every time!

[I guess I like this recipe so well...I posted it here already!]

2 comments:

My Passion said...

Thanks for posting this recipe! I'm getting really tired of my old recipe and it's just not working well anymore. These sound yummy!

Cheryl and Bob said...

Every time I bake these cookies I get rave reviews! I've also discovered that if you take 2 cookies and put ice cream between them, they are even more delicious!Thanks Starr!